About Making, Receiving and Commenting on DYC Prayer Requests
This page contains prayer requests that have been requested by DYC disciples. When prayer requests are made, they are sent out by email to those who subscribe to the prayer request email list. See below for details:
To Place A Prayer Request :
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include your full name and the full name of person for whom you are requesting the prayer.
- You may include the illness, condition, or circumstance causing the difficulty.:
Please do not include addresses, phone numbers or other overly personal information.
The request will go out via an e-bulletin and will also be posted in Shakti Online to enable fellow disciples to respond with personal best wishes to the person or family involved. To protect peoples’ privacy, in this version the most personal info, such as medical conditions, will be edited out (see #3 below).
To Receive DYC Prayer Requests Via Email:
Even if you have been receiving prayer requests up to now, it’s essential that you subscribe as follows:
- Go to www.shaktionline.org
- Click on the subscribe button in the right hand column;
- You will be led through a subscription process again (apologies for any inconvenience!);
- Please sign up for all of the subscriber categories you would like to belong to, including prayer requests.
**NOTE** If your address or contact info has NOT CHANGED:
- Type “Yes” in the box next to the question: “Are you just adding yourself to an additional subscriber list (like Prayer Requests)?”
- DO NOT check off Update my contact info UNLESS your address or contact info has actually changed since the last time you subscribed. Thank you!
To Send Your Personal Best Wishes To The Person Or Family or to announce group prayers being performed for this situation:
- Below each prayer request click on the sentence that reads: Click here to leave your response, or announcement in the Comments box.
All comments are moderated, so it may take a little time for them to appear.
If you have any questions about this process contact John at: email@example.com